Follow these tips to ensure your order arrives home safely & tastes great when cutting it.
To avoid your cake looking like this picture, PLEASE follow these tips. This cake was intentionally smashed and is an example of our smash cake range.
1) If you are not eating your cake(s)/treat(s) the same day, wrap or store it in an airtight container and then pop it in a fridge or a cool place to keep it fresh for as long as possible.
2) DO NOT leave cakes/treats in direct heat or sunlight, the buttercream or any chocolate components will melt!
3) If chilled, remove the cake from the fridge at least 3* hours before you wish to serve it. This is to bring your cake(s)/treat(s) to room temperature. We never recommend eating our cake in particular straight from the fridge!
4) Please don’t stack anything on top of the box or squish the sides.
5) When transporting, always keep your cake(s)/treat(s) flat, LEVEL and secure, not on the seat of the car, for example.
Popular FAQs & Tips
Need further assistance?
Leave us a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible.